Yay! The first award for my food blog initiative!! I was thrilled to receive this award from a passionate food blogger like Vini @ http://vinicooksveg.wordpress.com. Check out her blog for some great Indian vegetarian recipes….. I wanted to this post up before I got too busy with other things in my life. So here goes…..
Thank the person who nominated you.
Add The One Lovely Blog Award to your post.
Share 7 things about yourself.
Pass the award onto 15 nominees and let them know.
7 facts about me:
- Though I am an IT professional, apart from cooking, I love to read, paint and basically do anything creative! I wish I could have been an interior designer 🙂
- I hate being idle – I always like to keep busy
- I am a newbie to the world of baking, but I hope that one day I can make personalized birthday cakes and even have my own signature collection of recipes and designs.
- I really don’t enjoy watching Master Chef that much, but I do love TLC and their shows on food and cooking!
- As much as I love it, I simply cannot eat South Indian food everyday and the sight of too much food cramps my appetite!
- I dream of having a gourmet kitchen some day and a beautiful garden to go along with it
- I love my collection of books and am really particular about who borrows them…..
Ok, now I gotta pass this award on to 15 bloggers!! To be honest I am still new to food blogging and so don’t have that many food blogger friends yet…so am gonna pass this on to the ones whose blogs I have been visiting quite frequently 🙂